Saturday, April 28, 2012

Go Jane Haul/ Birthday Haul!


Hey everyone. So recently I have been loving going online and looking at all the online shopping stores. I can across a store called Go Jane. They have such inexpensive clothes, accessories and shoes. I found two pairs of adorable shoes so I ordered them as a kind-of a Birthday present to my self and to my surprise they came today! On My Actual Birthday! I do not think you will believe the price for two amazing wedges but I will let you guess......... Did you guess?

They were only 54.80 dollars total including shipping! How amazing! I wanted to show you what I bought and do a very short haul. Oh and it was packaged really well. I bought two pairs of nude wedges. 

This pair was $21.50



This pair was $25.30





What do you all think of the wedges? And do you ever justify buying things buy saying it is either an early birthday present, or late or early or? I know I do all the time ahah!

I bought everything with my own money!

Look at what I woke up to this morning!



I just thought it was so cute and wanted to put it in this post! :)


xoxo
Cami

12 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i love these wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a sweat things to wake up to in the morning, I know I would love it! Also, those shoes are just so cute! Myy favorite are the second pair! I love them!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! :) I'm not a fan of snake skin design but both shoes are super cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Cami!! I know how important this day to you! enjoy it! I'm a wedge girl type and i just soo love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I liked the first wedges.They are cute. Yes, I buy stuff and say early bday present.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy bday dear! so lovely shoes!! love them!:) kisseS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! That first pair of shoes is amazing. What a great heel!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I love GoJane and you picked up some great shoes!


    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!!! Love the wedges you bought! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday honey!! And I LOVE the wedges, you have great taste :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday! The birthday balloons are so cute!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those shoes! The second ones are my absolute favourite! Happy belated birthday by the way. I have ordered from Go Jane before but I only ordered clothes.. can't say I was super impressed by the clothes by for the price? Can't really complain.

    xo

    ReplyDelete