Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation REVIEW

Hi everyone. This is going to be a review of the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I would like to start off by saying there is a large range of shades so everyone will find a color. I bought mine at Walgreens for $8. This is a liquid foundation. I put this on with my mac 187 brush which is a duo fiber brush and it blended it very nicely. This was very liquidly so you do not need a lot at all. I was a little shocked when I first saw it in the store because it was so small! I bought it, and because it is so liquidly, and you do not need a lot so you will have the foundation for a while. This also has a SPF 18.


Now, for the staying power, it stays on really well. I put mac Prep + Prime Skin (it was a sample) before I applied the foundation and it lasted for about 8 hours!!! 




The foundation blended very well, and it did not settle into any of my pores. It made my skin look flawless (not to brag or anything, hahaha). I pressed the foundation in to my skin with a damp blending wedge so it looks more natural and less like a mask. It blends well and applies well too.


I like this foundation a lot because it is inexpensive and it also looks good on my skin. I did NOT breakout from this but that is just me (so you might have a different result so just keep that in mind). I think this is a very good foundation for the price. I would not recommend using a flat foundation brush (like the mac 190 brush). I would recommend using a duo fiber or a flat top brush to apply so it does not become streaky and blotchy! 


I would recommend this product if you use the tips and techniques I gave to you!


Hope this review was helpful.






- Cami G

1 comment: