Sunday, May 22, 2011

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Hi everyone. This is a review of the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This can be found at Sephora and Ulta and a couple of other places. I got mine at Sephora for $18. This product goes on your eyelid before you put shadows on and it makes the colors more vibrant and it also prevents the shadows from creasing. It goes on clear. This bottle will last a long time if you use it sparingly. I like this product a lot and also a makeup artist recommended it to me when she did my makeup. The only thing that I do not like about this product is the bottle because it is an odd shape and product collects in the groves. When you think you have finished it, you really did not. If you cut the bottle open and take the rest of the product out you have a lot left over. I really like this product but it does tend to get annoying when you have to cut the bottle open. In my opinion, this is a very good product because I do see a difference if I wear my eyeshadows without it because they crease a lot more. I think $18 for this product is a little crazy, but if you do wear a lot of eyeshadow I think it is worth it. Hope this review was helpful.






-Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment