Monday, May 23, 2011

Oil-free eye makeup remover by Neutrogena

Hi everyone. This is going to be a review of the Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. This can be found at any drugstore that carries Neutrogena products. This is my third or forth bottle of this makeup remover! I love this eye makeup remover because it gets all of my makeup off including waterproof eyeliner and mascara. This bottle contains 3.8 FL OZ. The price can range anywhere from $6 to $8 depending on where you buy it. All I do to use it is I wet a cotton pad and place it on my eyes for 10 seconds and then wipe my makeup away and all of my makeup is off! This makeup remover is my favorite because it takes all of my makeup off! This product is totally worth the money because it does not sting my eyes. I have very sensitive eyes and most makeup removers do, but this one does not. Hope this review was helpful!








- Cami G

No comments:

Post a Comment